Old
02-08-2013, 12:08 AM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Thanks for the reply TG.

On this rare occasion I am even ahead of you as far as time goes. I am in Rio for Carnaval with some college buddies. I went back to my room at 11 to watch that disaster, and it kind of soured my night. Considering they are all Wings fans, Sunday could be ugly for me in the **** talking category.

You bring up some good points, but I am still really concerned. Especially when it comes to the 2nd and 3rd lines who have been nothing short of awful.

I realize the Kings aren't built like Chicago, but eventually you have to start scoring goals, and on a team built on centers, it's a disaster with Richards and Stoll right now, they are getting squat. We can expect Kopitar to get better, but he can't carry the offense like in years past. Right now Richards is scoring even less than the 08-11 Stoll did in the second line spot.
Maybe you all should talk Michigan football and the coming collapse of Ohio State. Opps.

You're right about the centers. None of them are playing well right now, and for a team built like the Kings that just isn't acceptable. Mitchell and Greene also leave some pretty big holes to fill.

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote