View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Paranoid Android
mug mug mug

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Your posts really just leave me speechless- after beating two teams a combined 9-1, you still spend way more time detailing all the problems we have. I guess anything short of perfection is just not good enough??? Once again, I am not a person who is just singing sunshine all the time- if we struggle to put shots on net or score or anything else in games where we ACTUALLY NEED IT, I will be right here with you complaining about it.

But this 4 game winning streak the team has put together is pretty amazing, and I am not going to spend more energy nit picking the negatives than I am being thrilled about the start we are off to.

(And on a side note- did you happen to watch the Blues/Wings game? Very similar to our game there Tuesday- Wings had a 4-1 lead after 2- in the third period, they had TWO shots on goal- that is because, as I pointed out in that game thread, when ANY team in ANY sport builds a huge lead, they always let up offensively- always. So should Detroit fans be worried about the shots on goal after the game tonight or happy about a great road win?)
What do you think the coaches said to the team after this game?

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote