View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 01:29 AM
BrickAHL
No Scrubs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisYearsModel View Post
Had season tickets from the beginning until I had to move west for work. I was one of the lucky ones. The club was terrific while I was there. The last game I attended was the 2001 cup game 7. It is sad to see what has become of a proud franchise. Pierre Lacroix hit the jackpot with 2 trades early on, for Roy and Ozolinsh. Since then, he has been a very poor GM and then puppeteer. The lack of commitment from management is shocking. The current GM appears to be a dolt. He has gutted a once promising young defense corps into a jumbled disaster. He overpaid for Varlamov, although Varlamov seems to be doing well. Seeing the building half empty is depressing. Seeing this team when they come to SoCal as I do, I cannot figure out what the heck they are trying to do. There are talented forwards.........but crappy results. I an surprised that Sherman and Sacco have lasted this long. As for the organization talking to the press.....Pierre was always a complete *****. Met him once at a game in LA, and he was a total *****. Apparently, nothing has changed. Mike Haynes must be dying a thousand deaths these days.
What?

BrickAHL is offline   Reply With Quote