View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Hockey Team
Hunger Force

vCash: 920
The isles have way bigger problems then the coach..

Honestly, when you're down 2 with 2 minutes to go, who cares if you give up an ENG? You're probably > 99% to lose at that point anyway. I'm a rangers fan and have seen torts pull as early as when nabokov was pulled tonight. (Though never when the puck's still in the defensive zone, that would be pretty retarded).

Look at the way the team's managed. What has the ownership done since they took over the team? Spend to the floor, have very public fights about players failing to report, and now they're trading for another team's dead cap space. What an embarrassment.

Complaining about other aspects of his coaching (I wouldn't know anything about that, so I won't pass any judgement here) might be valid, but handling a goalie pull with 2 minutes left to go with 2 goals down has just about no impact on how the team's going to perform. I can't recall ever watching a game with a 2 goal comeback in the last 2 minutes, and I've watched hundreds of games. That situation might happen once or twice a season in the whole league.

Hockey Team is offline   Reply With Quote