View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Hobnobs
Pinko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
The bigger thing is for him to continue to impress. I have been high on this kid for a while, even before the WJC when everyone else caught wind for the most part. He has something special, the kind of special I remember seeing with Rinne in Milwaukee. He is a top ten goalie in the future in my opinion, I really believe top 5 but don't want to be that much of a jerk on a 20 year old. Either way he is a legit number one in my opinion, the kid should eventually replace Pavelec as the #1 Czech goalie in 2018. This isn't off this start been a big Mrazek fan since first watching him with the 67's. Just has that it quality you see in top goalies.

He should start through next year in GR, if Howard leaves for a ridiculous term, let the kid have the net with Monster. The Wings actually have goaltending depth, especially with Paterson clipping along as Canada's #1 at the WJC next year. If Howard stick around we can trade him in a couple years. I want Mrazek as the future #1, but to be clear this is a huge advantage moving forward if we handle it right. Great to see him step up, not surprising either, the kid meets every challenge above what even his biggest fans think. Just an awesome prospect.
Same here, always been highon Mrazek. Lets see how it unfold but I think Howard should be getting nervous about his position on the team even if I like him too.

Hobnobs is offline   Reply With Quote