View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Henkka

vCash: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsykiandeke View Post
Its funny that you say that but quite a few teams in the past couple years or so have been doing that and they start out fairly well a good example is varly and holtby. When they made their start they were pretty solid none the less. However if you look at the way varly has played this year his numbers aren't looking so hot, I do put some of the blame on lines though not making him out to be a schmuck. I just look at it this way do we still go by the keep them over ripe situation when we could possibly have a legit goalie. I mean all of us for the most part have been harping on getting gus, emmerton and tatar into the line up ya know or are goalies different? Mrazek has had a little taste do we run with it?
It always goes kind of a way that some new goalie looks like the next superstar. But after one season, he is scouted and teams know all his weaknesses. Then comes the real test, if you can keep your level on the 2nd and 3rd season and so on.

Mrazek looked good, there was nothing wrong in his effort. Good start is always a better start than a bad one.

Henkka is online now   Reply With Quote