View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Dustin Peener
I wanna be sedated

vCash: 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukyote View Post
You're missing my point; I did used to go... every week. Then my team disappeared and the only alternatives are very hard for me to get to on any regular basis. I'm not going to apologise for not wanting to travel 2 hours plus, all in, to pay to watch semi-pro sport.

As the other chap pointed out, you meant Brixton as opposed to Bristol in your previous post, which is much more accessible for me. I will be going along.

Sorry if I'm "holding the country back", but if "real fans" like yourself are always this hostile towards what you would call "casual fans" then it's no wonder people lose interest.
Sorry I didn't think about the fact you used to go. I was more talking about those people who are just NHL fans and have never actually been to a game here.

I am glad we have educated you about the team in Brixton, I didn't realise you didn't know they were actually there. Streatham don't have a large fanbase but they are one of the most passionate and bring great atmosphere to games, I have a huge amount of respect for them

Dustin Peener is offline   Reply With Quote