View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 08:39 AM
walker33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Ya Martin is one of the guys they rely on to chip in some offense, so they can seal off the backend and just support the puck like crazy to win games. I love how Boston plays a team game. I like his work ethic. For me I like him as much as any player 5-10 and under. He has excellent skating technique and puck skills. Graham Knott dominates without the puck on his stick and is really entertaining player to watch and work. He sacrifices himself alot. I like Semaio compete level. I like alot of there players. YSE is a great team to watch for me.

What do u think of Schlichting in all aspects? I think there are some varied opinions on this player across the board.
I think he is a heavy hitter when he does make hits they are loud and everyone knows it. Hes great at taking the man with the puck and he knows how to use his long reach. Very fluent skater I can see a team like london taking a stab at him and turning him into a dan girardi type player. Just a great pro with a good head on his shoulders. Hes comes to our facility as well and he is a stand up kid he will be okay moving forward.