Thread: Claude Noel
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Prot

vCash: 500
I don't want to see him get fired either, but... here I quote myself from the latest loss thread because it is pertinent to this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot View Post
Most of my frustration is not in the personnel but in coaching.... Doing the same thing over, and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. This team defines insanity.

Half of you guys want to kick half the team away. I strongly feel that a lot of them would come back to haunt us on a really well coached team with an actual system that doesn't resemble a chicken with its head cut off running circles in a ditch.

That being said it's easy for me to say get rid of 'X' and move player 'Y'.... I still think we have fundamental issues that would take a phenomenal amount of talent to hide effectively.

I think Noel is a smart man and I applaud some of the unorthodox things he has said, and done that have decent results. But it's like his message doesn't make it through to the team, or his message is simply bad.... or ineffective.
To answer your question, no he won't get fired imo. This organization has a history of staying with coaches for a loooong time.

Prot is offline   Reply With Quote