View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SphinX View Post
If we go as far as firing him.. Walz should get the job..
Really? Wes Walz has never coached at any level of the game outside of his kid's midget team. Come on. I love Wes Walz, but he's not a coach. I'd love to have him as the player liaison instead of Darby though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgilbertfan View Post
I think it's hilarious to say that Coyle on the 1st line is fire-able without actually watching the god damned game. Coyle was more than fine on that line.
Exactly. Coyle was one of the best players and had some great looks including a post. He has looked much better than Granlund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
I'm sorry but you Finns' overreactions are just hilarious..

It's just 1 game. Granlund will obviously be back.
I wouldn't mind seeing that "fourth line" again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8bandarmadillo View Post
The thing is; we've tried the coaching change. We've tried swapping out a dozen or so players. We've tried pretty much everything. When it comes down to it, it's starting to look like the players and not the coach.
TSK, voice of reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toewsintangibles View Post
http://behindthenet.ca/fenwick_2012....&section=close

Minnesota is still in the absolute gutter on their puck possession.. one of the worst teams in the league. Parise and Suter didn't seem to help at all. Maybe its the system?
Parise's leading the team in scoring and Suter is second among defensemen. Those two are doing just fine offensively. It's the forwards not named Parise and Koivu that are not doing their jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesamonster View Post
Mr. Leipold it is time that you set up plan "B" and look south to the man who mentored Mike Yeo and who has developed into perhaps the premier head coach in the NHL-Dave Tippett.
Dave Tippett is under contract with the Phoenix Coyotes.