Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Islanders: It's Miller Time
View Single Post
02-08-2013, 11:04 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
I make the "weakest arguments on this board"? LMFAO

"Asham should be in because...nothing tangible, know...uh...guys like him and feel comfortable! And MAYBE he will get into a fight this year!"

Forget...I dunno...tangible ****ing things like...blocked shots, face offs, hits, shots on goal, takeaways, killing penalties, stopping other teams top offensive players from scoring goals, board know...playing hockey!

He wasn't on the ice when Kreider got hit...exactly!! 6 minutes ATOI!

Asham just hasn't gotten into a fight because the rest of the league is cowering in fear at the thought of fighting him!
You make my case. Stats do not tell the whole story and often times as in Brad Richards' start are very misleading. You need deterrants in this game to avoid getting pushed around which could lead to tentative play. Asham is our only guy right now who can make a guy pay for taking liberties. I am not only one saying this as you can see. So, if you want to stay with the argument that Boyle is more difficult to replace than Asham right now go ahead, but it just isn't true.

Also, you seem to think Asham is a goon. He is not and you should know that. Try watching hockey instead of posting about it.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote