Thread: PGT: Welp.
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:30 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverBFP View Post
Breaking up the most productive line(pleks) and leaving DDs line intact? I don't get the logic here at all.It's going to be interresting to see how MT deals with this situation. I personally think he's going to sit in the presser for a couple games 3-5 I would think. For the people wanting him run out of town, grow the **** up. We've been saying how we need to be tougher and now you want to get rid of key piece to this toughness for a couple mistakes? He's young he will learn with time. Ott is a veteran and knew exactly what he was doing. Down by 2 late in the third and took advantage of a less experienced player.
Pretty easy actually...Plekanec and Bourque are really playing well. I'm not so sure Gionta is the driving force on that line, so IMO, swapping Gionta for Gallagher who are similar players, shouldn't affect the line's chemistry

Furthermore, adding Gionta on the 3rd line with Galchenyuk and Eller allows Therrien to consistently roll 4 lines and not have to shield Galchenyuk/Gallaher all the time.

It's a way more balanced lineup that way IMO....

As for the 1st line...I think it's too early to split them up, but the clock IS ticking. I wouldn't be patient for much longer, but they deserve to work it out themselves.

417 is online now   Reply With Quote