Thread: PGT: Welp.
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

vCash: 500
I had time cool down like everybody else...

I think we should dress the following line-up against the Leafs:
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Eller - Desharnais - Cole (I hate to keep Cole on the 2nd line the way he's been playing the past two games, he's playing so uninspired right now that it makes Kovalev look like Kostopoulos. BUT, this line produced and Eller was demoted for no good reason when Pac came back)
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher (Now I think this line can shine given that they play soft minutes)
Moen - Dumont - Prust

Armstrong should sit since he's taking things for granted and aside from 1-2 hits and a couple of good chances he missed the net on hasn't done anything. Dumont is hungry AND he wants to prove he can play in the NHL. He's been our best forward after Gally hands down this year in the AHL and he has nothing left to prove to become a 4th liner in the NHL. White can sit for a long time until injuries happen and if he's not happy with that, he can go ride busses for all I care.

Oh and put Subban and Gorges together, pas l'temps d'niaiser ak ša for no reason, was our top pairing last year and I don't see why Therrien is taking to long to put them together.

Chris Cutter is online now   Reply With Quote