View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:56 AM
grN1g

vCash: 500
how can anyone try to come at fletchers career here and justify it? EVERYTHING he has done since he got here landed us Parise & Suter + one of the BEST prospect pools in the league.

I understand ppl's frustration with decisions like hiring Yeo, but stuff like that and the barker trade mean absolutly nothing to me because if we never did those things, would we still have landed the two biggest free agents last year? would we stilll have a top3 prospect pool?

think about it.. all sane wild fans knew this could be a problem, just because we pick up 2 incredible players, doesn't mean for instant success. IMO, this season is a wash... i think most rational fans would agree with me when i say that i believe in the next 1-3 years is when we should be making playoffs every year.

quick edit: Besides, if there was ever a year to incredibly suck and get a top 1-10 pick... its this one. Not that i would agree with this, but think about it.. wild management could easly drop little things in iviews talking about the shortened season and the long lock out being major factors in a terrible season, common fans would prob agree, and we wouldn't lose any fan base lol.

Last edited by grN1g: 02-08-2013 at 11:05 AM.