View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:57 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Heatley, Setoguchi, and Brodziak are making pretty good cases for a buyout or trade. Sorry, you can't have a checking line center with 1 point and -7.

Clutterbuck to the fourth line, getting perimeter shots and looking okay, but not really getting it done offensively. Classic fourth liner. Same with Setoguchi.

Just without even thinking about roster limits, I would like to see when healthy:

Parise - Koivu - Granlund
Bouchard - Larsson - Coyle
Mitchell - Cullen - Setoguchi
Heatley - Brodziak - Clutterbuck

Suter - Brodin
Gilbert - Stoner
Spurgeon - Scandella

Bored with Cullen/Brodziak at #2C, not sure Granlund is ready or not, keep him at wing. I like Coyle on that top line, but Granlund scored quite a few goals around the net in Finland and Coyle would add size to that second line. Bring up Larsson, we just don't have any good centers here.

We need an upgrade on D so that we can get one of Stoner/Scandella off the every day roster. Maybe put Spurgeon in the top four and split up Suter and Brodin, then you have two LD and RD.

Curious to see how Hackett would do up with the Wild, but of course there's two goalies up already. I just think he'd be the only goalie who played competitive hockey for three months prior to the season starting, he might be a lot sharper.
I like these lines. I wonder if we'll see something like this anytime soon.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote