Thread: Confirmed Trade with Link: [FLA/LA] Keaton Ellerby to LA for a 5th round pick
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Bure1096

vCash: 500
For all those saying "Florida got robbed" or "This could be another Grabner situation" this kid could barely crack the top 6 during his tenure here... He was only used in case of injuries or scratches.

Some Panther fans will say he didn't get enough playing time to actually show what he could do... I will say that after meeting him last year and watching his play, he needed a change of scenery. The only solid thing I can say about his game is his skating which he was highly touted for when being drafted. Other than that he gets beat one on one a lot, weak along the boards and has NO offensive game. If Jovo can make the top 6 and this kid can't... then I do not have a problem with getting a 5th for him. He had no place with the Panthers and would not have with the D men we have coming up.

I wish him luck and maybe he can put it together over in LA, but I expect to see him on waivers or let go as a FA this summer. Def a bust in my book.

Bure1096 is offline   Reply With Quote