Thread: Proposal: J-Bow and Iggy to Boston
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 12:40 PM
WhalerTurnedBruin55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesjustwin View Post
It would take Hamilton, Krecji, and 2013 1st to land them both I believe.
Just taking a wild guess... Hamilton is completely off the table at this stage. Krejci isn't getting moved during a playoff push. If anyone wanted him, off-season last year was the best opportunity. OR if the Bruins tank in the playoffs this season, around draft before his NTC kicks in.

Bruins would probably make a deal just for Iginla, but Bouwmeester, would be a luxury not worth the payment.

Obviously the price for Iginla starts with 2013 1st +?

I'd say Subban is too much, but it depends on what Chiarelli feels. If Iginla goes, it's probably something like 2013 1st + Knight/spooner/koko + ??? for Iginla + lower end prospect/depth guy (maybe add a later pick or something). Deadline is always a sellers market.

I think the trade would closer resemble the trade that sent Bourque out of Boston, obviously different positions and a different time, but think that valuewise. Also factor in Anderchuck, so I'd probably say Rolston/Anderchuck are a wash for comparison purposes.

To Colorado: Bourque, Andreychuck
To Boston: Brian Rolston, Martin Grenier, Samual Pahlsson, 1st rounder in '00 or '01

WhalerTurnedBruin55 is offline   Reply With Quote