Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
02-08-2013, 01:49 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
What Therrien did was perfectly ok. He said it right. It was not Pat Burns-like, not even close. But he had a right to say it. We have been accustomed to coaches who would be bland and say nothing with the Habs. This is 2013. Most coaches do blow a fuse. I mean, if you think that would stop Torts to blow a fuse...

I thought Therrien handled himself pretty good yesterday. I believe (and it's not even a guess) that ALL the rest of the squad is behind Therrien in this one. I do think someone had a fit inside the locker room regarding White's behavior. I mean, if I was his teammate, and a respected vet, I would have had a serious talk with the dude. The guy cost the team 2 games already. In a short season, it is unacceptable.

Therrien also admitted that he made a mistake. That's pretty solid. And that means one thing: White is one mistake away from going back to Hamilton. And that's ok too. Dumont would do a better job.
might not seen that much of Trots post-games, but i don't remember him calling out/singling out players. He's very animated in post games, but doesn't seem like he would single out players, given that he is very close to all his players and seems to be type of coach who is aware of players individualistic needs and differences.
Might be wrong; would be good if someone with more knowledge could refresh my memory.

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote