View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Yea Kerby had a great game and thats what happens when you put him with 2 great players in Aleardi(5 Assists) and Alexander Khokhlackev(Hat Trick), since they've been on the spits Rychel's production has went up, as a Spitfires season ticket holder here are my pros and cons for this kid:

Positives:
-One of the Best shots in the league, Both of his Wrister and Slapper are bullets and he can pick a spot and hit it.

-Not afraid to drop the gloves and get Physical, uses his body to his advantage when it comes to shielding opposing players from the puck.

-His Vision and playmaking ability are very underrated, i mean he is more of a sniper but he see's the ice very well and can find his teammates, hence the 5 assist in last nights game.

Negatives:

-Though he does hit he usually dosent hit that hard, he rarely throws huge hits he more bumps them, i mean as long as he gets the players off the puck thats the main objective but if he could throw some more bone crushing hits it would improve him more as a player.

-The Thing he gets bashed for the most is his defensive play and he should, he is one of the leaders of the Spitfires and in most games he dosent skate hard to get back into the defensive zone he just usually takes a few strides and glides back in and same goes for when he makes a line change he skates like a snail back to the bench, as a leader he needs to hustle more, it would be a good example for his fellow teammates and would get some fans off his back, when im at the game people scream "SKATE KERBY" and its like that almost every game.

All in all i think Kerby will be between the 15-25 range in the draft and will be a decent 2nd-3rd liner in the NHL, and probably average in the 25-30 goal range and 55-65 Point Range.

Spits have another Big game tonight versus the Ottawa 67's and the 67's have been god awful this season and lately have been getting blown out so hopefully Rychel can pot another 3+ Points and move up the OHL scoring charts where he currently sits 10th in league scoring.

Spitsfan67* is offline   Reply With Quote