View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 02:34 PM
caley

vCash: 500
-Brian Boyle was a healthy scratch last night for the Rangers. Tortorella did not mince words when discussing him either: "I hope he's miserable tonight. I hope he never puts me in this position again. Brian has done squat. Other guys will be held accountable, too. We'll start here."

-Ryan White is almost certainly in Michel Therrien's doghouse, as well. In Montreal's 5-1 loss to Ottawa on Jan. 31, he took a bad penalty, mouthed off to the ref and was given another penalty while the game was tied 1-1, Ottawa scored on both power-plays and the game was never in doubt again. Last night, after being a healthy scratch for 3-4 games, he got back into the lineup and again took 4 minutes in penalties trying to go after Steve Ott, which allowed Buffalo to score and get within 1 goal after being down 4-2. Michel Therrien met with White for quite a while today and wouldn't comment on the meeting. White said "I'm an emotional player and my heart led me to a bad decision last night... I'm a bad boy, I guess." I wouldn't be surprised if White was on waivers before long at this pace.