View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
MJMazzarone
#AnyonebutNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
Aside from the part about financials (because that doesn't relate to the discount you should receive)...

1) So basically you want to sit in a great seat for an amazing price? and if you don't get what you want, you're going to complain? Entitled?
2) What package are you even looking at?

http://devils.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/7-g...PLAN1213V2.pdf

For 1 seat in the 100 mezzanine sides (great seats, first of all) you're looking at $73 for premier games, $63 for classic and $53 for special. All 7 special games comes out to $742. All 7 classic $882. All 7 premier $1022.

Hell for the Ranger game, you couldn't even get a ticket on Stubhub for less than $90. I paid around that to sit in the 100s balcony. So they saved you big time money on that game if you had selected it.

Only way you're paying $850 for a pair in that plan is if you are doing all/most classic games.. in that case, you get what you pay for.
Well if we are talking about next season then it will be where i normally like to sit Pink, Aqua, Royal Blue..you know the balcony haha. Then your most likely talking about seasons if I can get a much lower payment per month option. Which I'm not sure is entirely possible but if not meh.