Thread: Line Combos: 2013 Line Combos
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 02:12 PM
bert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by delchief View Post
I like O'Brien but I'm pretty sure his ceiling is a very good 4th liner/average 3rd liner. Both Lats and Greening have higher ceilings than that. Greening has also demonstrated plenty of hustle this year so the points will come. If we're just going to use this season's goal totals and underlying PK abilities as a guide then perhaps we should sit Michalek in favor of JOB as well?

Seriously, a 3rd line of Lats - Regin - Neil could be a tremendous advantage vs. other teams' bottom six. Same with Greening - Smith - Condra as a 4th line. JOB is a terrific skater and I love him on the team if only because he was a 1st round pick (albeit a late 1st rounder) who doesn't have to fall into the "bust" category. However, I have no problem removing him from the lineup if I can inject more size/skill in the form of Lats and/or Greening.

Now if Lats continues to suck, that's another matter.......

Also, Daugavins is a good guy and a nice PK'er in his own right. But no real talent with the puck and an easily replaceable player, let's be realistic.
Latendress cant skate, if you havent noticed the sens are a high energy north south team he doesnt fit.

I doubt he plays unless ottawa is decimated by injuries.

bert is offline   Reply With Quote