Thread: Prospect Info: Mikael Granlund IV
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 04:27 PM
QnebO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemaireisGOD View Post
I dunno, maybe because we want to win. And do you really want to put a guy who struggles with the physical and skating parts of the game against one of the more physical and better skating teams in the league?

IMO, if you play Granlund against Nashville you're asking for trouble.
Yeah, Granlund has been the weak part in the team, otherwise the team has played well whole the season and Wild's game looks solid. First line getting 0 to 2 shots 5 on 5 against any team is very good effort and its all we can ask for them, and the rest team hasn't any reason to complain neither. Specially the guys who are much on Minus, have been great. It has just been bad luck. But Granlund, he has been horrible, I yet haven't seen five, or even one lacrosse scoop goal, and he hasn't become even yet at this point become the team's leading player during he's long NHL career..

It looks like the card-granlund is now seen. He has played enough seasons in the NHL now. Also he's humble defensive play is worth of absolutely nothing and he deserves to play in the ECHL team's farm of the farm of the farm of the farm teams benchwarmer-lines left wing, because I haven't seen too many toe drags yet and everything is he's fault after all. Playing OK is not what you expect from a rookie. Selfrespecting hockey fan can not wait anything less than 76 goals and 132 points or more from a rookie. Worser rookie.. wouldn't talk about a hockey player at all. Granlund is responsible for every lost game, specially the one he didin't play in. The fact that he isn't on the ice when our opponents score usually doesn't mean that he isn't suddenly somehow not alone responsible from all the losses, like some idiot thinks. Actually, not being on the ice when opponents score just makes every loss and a goal against only more of hes personal fault.

So lets send him to ECHL or lower. And if we keep losing after that, we can still blame him.

Last edited by QnebO: 02-08-2013 at 04:39 PM.