View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 05:16 PM
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by delchief View Post
I like O'Brien but I'm pretty sure his ceiling is a very good 4th liner/average 3rd liner. Both Lats and Greening have higher ceilings than that. Greening has also demonstrated plenty of hustle this year so the points will come.
O'Brien is 3 years younger and already a better player than Greening. He's not as big, strong or quick as Greening but he' got a much better set of hands and better understanding of the game imo. We've seen him play all forward positions and he gets that he's gotta go to the net to be effective, something Greening still seems to struggle with.

Personally, I think the organization missed an opportunity with JOB and he should have been kept as a defenseman. The guy has a great set of tools to be a top 4 defender. But he's turned out to be a solid center which isn't a colossal failure by any means. There's a lot more potential there than the almost 27 year old Greening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert View Post
Latendress cant skate, if you havent noticed the sens are a high energy north south team he doesnt fit.

I doubt he plays unless ottawa is decimated by injuries.
Latendresse will play as soon as he's healthy.

FolignoQuantumLeap is online now   Reply With Quote