View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 05:29 PM
RomersWorld*

vCash: 500
I think the guy that really comes into his own next year is Joseph Bertrand. He has shown so many flashes this year and I think he kind of gets blocked out by Richardson. Bertrand has had quite a few good games and he'll be a senior next year ready to be a leader. He is only playing 23 minutes a game and putting up 9 points so even without his game improving..he should put up better numbers with the increased playing time. I think he'll be a lot more aggressive with his shot because he shoots 53% from the field...for a SG that is incredible. He can also drive to the hoop and get his own shot but if he could improve his jump shooting over the summer I think he could be an all big 10 type player.

He has the highest FG% on the entire team. He shoots 52.7%, Abrams at 42.4%, Paul at 41.3%, Richardson at 37.8%. Yet somehow Richardson is playing 10 more minutes a game than Bertrand.

Bertrand
23 MPG, 8.7 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 52.7 FG%, 34.9 3FG%
Richardson
33 MPG, 12.3 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 37.8 FG%, 33.3 3FG%

Yeah Richardson is a better 3 point shooter, but instead of him jacking them up all the time we'd be better off trying to find a better shot and Bertrand does that.

I think Abrams and Bertrand will both excel next year with the more PT and not having Paul/Richardson jacking shots up all the time. I just hope Egwu has another big offseason and shows up looking like a much improved player. He has so much potential on the defensive end and rebounding...like a poor mans Emeka Okafor.