View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 04:55 PM
22Brad Park

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellmaniaKW View Post
Actually Weiss would be a really good fit here. Being able to roll a Kelly/Bergeron/Pevs 3rd line would be a huge advantage in the playoffs. That line could definitely score some goals while also shutting down the opposition and it would then make it even harder for other teams to match up against the B's. If that line got going offensively teams would have to possibly risk matching up against them at the expense of leaving a Weiss/Horton or Krejci/Seguin combo under-defended.

Bottom line is that I think a legit top 9 (preferably top 6) forward would really open things up for the Bruins and give us ridiculous depth.

Those lines you listed are incredibly deep and balanced. Adding Weiss to this team when healthy I think would make them significantly better than the 2011 team and that's saying a lot.
Bergeron is ten times better on draws then him,No way he drops for him to third line nor to you treat a guy that has delivered for u in past like that for player not as good probably.I take Bergie over him everytime,

22Brad Park is offline   Reply With Quote