View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 05:56 PM
flapanthersfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake23 View Post
Because Markstrom is the Golden Boy Nate!!! If he plays, the Panthers will get a shoutout every game!! Didn't you know this??? If Markstrom plays, we can't possibly lose because he is just invincible!!!

Obviously I dont think this is the case. Of course I cant wait to see Jake play and hopefully dominate but many dont understand that the difference between quality of skaters is much larger to the quality of goalies. As good as Jake may be, he isnt the savior of this franchise. A key piece, yes. But the be all and end all, no.

Honestly if Clemm, DGM or Jake were the backup goalie, it wouldnt make much difference to the season.
just curious, but were you a Panthers fan when we tied Montreal for the 8th seed and lost on a tiebreaker? or do you just have a selective memory?

in a 48 game schedule, every single game is even more magnified than it was that year. i don't see how anyone can say it wouldn't make much of a difference to have a better anything after experiencing that, especially a goalie.

flapanthersfan is offline   Reply With Quote