View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Wildturkey12
Do It!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muh View Post
I need some opinions, I consider myself to be in somewhat of a predicament in my year 7 keeper decision.

You are able to sign any of your players from 1-3 years. For the past 4 years I constructed my keepers in which I would only lose ONE player at the end of each season, then I would sign my first round pick to the three year max contract.

Currently I have Jared Weaver signed for this next season, and Ryan Braun signed for the next two seasons. The 3rd player who I will be signing is Giancarlo Stanton. However this whole Marlin fire sale kind of scared me as I planned on signing him to a 3 year deal.

Am I over thinking things, would you guys still give Stanton a three year deal? Or should I break my system?

Edit: I would love it if Stanton was traded, but I have a feeling Marlins will keep him until the trade deadline of his final contract year.
Seeing how the Mariners made a move for Justin Upton, It would suck as a fantasy owner if Stanton ended up there. Even with that though, I wouldnt hesitate with 3 years.