View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 07:50 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
I've been a big Wilson fan for awhile and was against Trotz on most of what he was doing but I see the process now. It's all about maturity and learning that the coach no matter what he does has the final say. The more mature you become like a kid who tries to test all kinds of authority you learn the system and what to do and what to say and when to do it. You can see that in Wilson now he knows that when Trotz brought him in to play that playoff game against Phoenix in the close out game where he scored the only goal we scored as the Yotes eliminated us in 5 games. That I think that was the turning point in their relationship and the maturation not only of attitude but learning to play the game the right way. Wilson for the first time has accepted that he has the role of a power forward and not the center he was drafted to be. That play against the Stl showed what a power forward should be able to do. Last night he has learn to move without the puck and be in right place and the puck will find you. Now you can see that the next step is taking on a leadership role not only in year played and experience but in performance. Yes it is early but I think Wilson is offensive key to this team. While I think we are a top notch center away from an elite team I think for us to be one player away we have to bring everybody to forefront. Legwand and Fisher and SK are you listening.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote