View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
do you also love that White cost us TWO games so far ?
Love it...no, but I wouldn't blame him for that Buffalo loss.
You wouldn't be blaming him if we had won the shootout or if the game stayed 4-3 with 2-3 seconds left. As soon as we lost...smoke came out of everyone's ears and everyone turned their heads to look at White for the blame...way too easy.

And, blame White completely? You can blame Budaj for not holding the puck when he saw it with 5 seconds left. You can blame the entire team for not making it 5-3,etc,etc. Who was on the ice when it was 4-4? Not White...I think Markov was on the ice, no? Not sure but not blaming Markov either. It would be blasphemy to blame Markov for being soft around our goalie(s). Making White the scapegoat is too grade-school-like/easy. So many factors played a role in that loss. White is just the easy one to blame.

White is not playing against the Leafs...that's enough punishment.
Forgive and forget...'cause White is there for his teammates and his teammates and coach need to show some support and loyalty...or else it's all business and punishment.

Hard to believe that so many here would turn against White so fast.
White is an old-school, team-first warrior. He's also human and went a bit overboard with emotions recently. He'll compose himself...in the end he sticks up for his teammates...we can't keep throwing that away. Our smaller players need White. Sometimes you have to be a bit crazy-brave to do what White does...not easy...so he went a bit emotional...he's not a robot. He'll come back and you'll all love him again...I already do. Can't forget how many times he has stuck up for his teammates. Gotta back him up. I sure ****ing do. White's a warrior. If Prust ever gets injured and White is sent away...we're in deep ****. I can even see WHITE doing well with Galchenyuk and Gallagher as a Prust replacement (if need be).

Go White Go!!
(Prust, White, Moen, Armstrong, Bouillon...The Gritty 5!).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 02-08-2013 at 09:44 PM.