View Single Post
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Mr. Hab
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Neither one, you think? That'd be quite disappointing. Having said that, I don't think the scouting department is as pessimistic as you, though. I'm not, either.
I don't think it's being's actually being optimistic, smart or realistic towards bringing in a rookie(s) at the right's just planning it right and not rushing and also tryibg to calculate the right timing.

Sometimes a rookie comes in without any planning (sudden injuries to our dmen may force Habs to test Tinordi or Beaulieu or Ellis right away, and/or...hurry and trade for a solid top 4 dman...or play Kaberle/Weber...gulp!!).
You would be disappointed if Tinordi or Beaulieu are brought in too early and don't look too good out there (they'll yo-yo between Habs and AHL). Bouillon has that veteran experience you can't just replace in one season by Tinordi or Beaulieu...these rookies will need to make their share of rookie mistakes to learn (need our patience and coach's patience). That written...I can't wait for Tinordi and Beaulieu to be in the lineup (incl. Ellis).

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote