View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by indfin View Post
Maybe, although as others have pointed out the hardest part for some folks may be getting out of their driveway and TO the major highways.

Also, NJ Transit (buses and trains) may not be up and running before the game, as they suspended service a couple of hours ago and it's typically at least twelve hours (usually a fair amount longer) until they resume.
For the most part, its going to come down to your local towns on that one. I've seen my town out plenty plowing streets. I'm nowhere near on a main street. I actually live at a dead end. I saw plow trucks coming through frequently in the 8-9 PM region by my house. Pretty confident, barring a big amount of snow from here on out, that my biggest challenge will be leaving my driveway. As long as other towns are as on top of it, it likely won't be a big deal trying to make the drive, with the exception of some areas that happen to get it harder than expected, or harder than the surrounding area. Obviously its too early to call for sure, but I have a feeling it will be a longer commute than normal, but probably nothing too difficult for a good chunk of people.