View Single Post
02-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
Personally, I think our problems are starting with him.
Here are some thoughts:
1) Heīs leaving Sid with Kunitz and Dupuis for years and forever.
2) He traded Michalek for garbage.
3) He promised that heīs gonna use that cap space, but he didnīt make it happen.
4) Failed on Suter/Parise and had no plan B.
5) He let Sullivan go. Sully was very good for us in 2nd half of season and in PO. He wanted to stay, almost for free. But Shero wanted to try Tangradi/garbage there with Malkin. Our PP now has no entry skill and no blueline patience, which Sully provided.
6) He didnīt bring somebody to replace Sullivan.
7) He continues to draft D-men.
8) Heīs trolling us with a lot of AHL signings instead of making something important
I am accepting that Staal trade and appreciating Vokoun addition.
But still, is it enough? Do you still believe in RS?
1) Sid has looked better than any other point in his career with Kunitz & Dupuis. The trio works.
2) Just because you haven't heard of Ruopp doesn't mean he's garbage. It means you're uninformed.
3) He never promised or pinky swore. He will spend to the cap if it improves the club but not just for the sake of it.
5) Sullivan was terrible for the Penguins in a top-6 role and only looked good when he was on a checking line. But we can't be having a defensively weak forward playing a bottom-6 role.
7) He continues to draft the best player available. It's astounding how people still don't know what that means.
8) This makes no sense at all and using a term like "trolling" isn't going to help your case around here. This isn't 4chan
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jacob