View Single Post
Old
07-05-2006, 06:10 PM
tinyzombies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro View Post
Many times it is assumed that Montreal would be a poor place to live and play. IMHO Vancouver, San Jose and Tampa are the nicest. Montreal ranks up there. Detroit seems to keep its players and next to cleveland is the armpit of America.
Vancouver is boring, but pretty. San Jose sucks. I lived in the Bay Area for 13 years. I guess you could live in the Las Gatos Hills. Not my cup of tea tho. Tampa sucks too. Redneck morons. But again, if you're rich, you can live well anywhere like the man said. I have a low opinion of most North American cities myself.

Montreal and NYC have to be the two best cities in the league imo. But if you play in Montreal, you have to accept the fact that everyone is going to want a piece of you, you won't be able to go anywhere without getting bugged by fans. Takes a certain type of personality to want to play here. LA/Anaheim would be great because nobody would know who you are and you could live in the hills, but still be near the beach. Just ask Pronger's wife.

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote