vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadim sharifijanov View Post
barring deadline deals:

sedin sedin kassian
burrows kesler hansen
booth schroeder raymond
higgins lapierre someone

our second plays against the other team's top line (say, getzlaf or kopitar or toews/kane). third line plays against weak competition.

and what i'd really like to see is MG picking up visnovsky for some grab bag of spare parts at the deadline (would we be able to fit visnovsky in without dropping salary by then?) and have him as a PP ringer with various others wingers double shifting on the fourth line at ES.

EDIT: just checked capgeek. barring any other roster changes, we will need to drop $2 million in cap to add visnovsky at the deadline. but demote manny at the deadline and recall him for the playoffs? can't see anyone picking him up on waivers at his cap hit.
This is an interesting line up for sure. Our 2nd line almost becomes more of the shutdown line instead of the 3rd.

Its an interesting approach i would like to see them try it. Although my concern is I think burrows still compliments the sedins better then kassian game in and game out, although I do like kassian standing in front of the net with the sedins and maybe keep him on the first pp unit.

Still wish we could get another good legit 2nd line winger as we have alot of fringe guys, it would open alot more doors for us. Maybe a pipe dream though.

Orca Smash is offline   Reply With Quote