View Single Post
Old
02-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Buy Gold

vCash: 2626
I don't know why, but when I look at the updated Jaguars logo I just feel like I'm looking at a bad high school team logo.

Mind you the prior logo was nothing great or even good itself, but it felt like a mid-90s NFL team at least.

The Dolphins new logo will inevitably be a minor downgrade (I don't know if it'll be the exact logo in that helmet, but it should be close...it's expected to follow a similar artistic angle as the Marlins...which are the last team anyone should be looking towards for ideas about how anything should be done) and the UConn news is nothing short of depressing. The smiling husky is an icon. An angry husky is nothing more than a wolf with brain damage.

edit: The Jags re-do actually doubled the amount of teal in it at the very least. The eyes went from white to teal and the nose from black to teal...then throw in that the tongue is larger.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick

Last edited by Big McLargehuge: 02-08-2013 at 11:45 PM.