Thread: Rumor: Pens eyeing Kulemin
View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 03:17 AM
sparxx87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
Yes, there is a lot of irony. Fans here think "Oh the Pens need a winger. Let's live in fantasy land and come up with some astronomical return for our player!" The same thing happened with Kaberle.

Here's the ironic part. The Pens really don't need to invest a lot to get a winger. We won the friggin cup a few years ago with Fedotenko and Talbot in our top 6

Laugh all you want about irony but the fact of the matter is Morrow for a 2nd or 3rd would be more beneficial than giving up Maata, a 1st, and someone else considering we've done more with less previously.

It's these kind of threads that definitely remind me on why I don't feel bad that Toronto hasn't made the playoffs the past few years. Pure truculence
Pure arrogance. Again, only 1 team was fortunate enough to win a lottery and get a generational talent that saved their franchise from bankruptcy, relocation, and brought back all the fair weather fans.

And go read the Kaberle threads; Leafs fans said 1st + centre prospect. They got 1st + prospect + conditional 2nd if Boston won.

They were scoffed at for Beauchemin proposals - look what he got. Schenn for JVR - 'ROFL dumb Leaf fans' look what happened. 1st for Versteeg? Dumb Leaf fans, it was 1st + 3rd.

I don't dispute the more with less; I proposed Stempniak for Pens second a week or so ago and it was well received.. I love watching the Pens and I really wanna see Sid add a Conn Smythe to the trophy case... But damn, some Penguins fans (not all) are down right arrogant and feel a sense of entitlement.

I don't understand the entitlement. You CHEER for a better team, so that makes one better or more informed and knowledgable? It's incredible the amount of players, coaches, GM's, scouts etc. southern Ontario produces for a bunch of delusional idiots, as they're so often referred to around here.