View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Shareefruck

vCash: 500
I have a bit of an unconventional suggestion that I have a sneaking suspicion would work out really well but that everyone's likely going to jump all over me for and criticize. The biggest thing about it is that I don't think Booth fits with anyone, really, but I think he would do very well in the role that Higgins played on that Higgins - Burrows - Hansen line. Watching that line play made me realize that Burrows and Hansen would perfectly make up for his deficiencies.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian
Raymond - Schroeder - Kesler
Booth - Burrows - Hansen
Higgins - Lapierre - Weise

Obviously there are a ton of things that aren't ideal about that lineup (Burrows playing center and Kesler playing wing), but I'm really confident in the back of my head that that would oddly work very well in practise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccas View Post
Can't see that 2nd line putting up huge amounts of points but dear god that would be tough to play against!
I can't see how AV would split up Shredder and Raymond after the Chemistry they have shown so far this season, Ideally I'd like to see:

Sedin Sedin Kassian
Booth Kesler Burrows
Raymond Schroeder Hansen (So much speed!)
Higgins Manny Lappy
Weise Volpatti

Bring in the two spares when we need a bit of grit.
A Burrows - Kesler - Hansen line would put up FAR better numbers than any other combination we have that doesn't involve the Sedins, IMO.

The three of them have a Sedin-like offensive chemistry, too.

If Kassian works well with the Sedins and you manage to string together a strong 3rd line after that, you HAVE to go with a Burrows - Kesler - Hansen line. They would singlehandedly win us games, IMO.

Last edited by Shareefruck: 02-09-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Shareefruck is offline   Reply With Quote