View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko999 View Post
Just something I though I would share with you guys... since everyone knows Markov hates Subban.

Markov-Souray (Markov, on the left, looks away haha)

Markov-Komisarek (looks disinterested haha)

Markov-Streit (no big smile once again)

Markov-Schneider (normal Markov once again haha)

but with Subban it's different...

Classic stuff Haha!!
So obvious Markov realizes that Subban is the best dman he's played with!! (Subban>>>>>>Souray>>Schneider>>Streit>>>AHLer Komisarek)

Markov looks so miserable/cold/bored as usual with everyone, except...Subban!! (loving it!).

Markov is the Miloslav Mecir of hockey!!
(Mecir was a cerebral tennis player...but always looked bored and depressed out there!! he once said he'd rather fish VS playing tennis! he actually had the same facial expression as Markov...sleepy/bored look!!! he was fun to watch since he beat so many good players while looking sleepy! like a sleep-walker!).

Ebony and ivory...hand in hand!! (Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney song! Markov and Subban...beautiful thing to see Peace on earth hsa finally happened!).

And yes I'm just kidding about Markov's miserable facial expression!(sort of!). I know it's only Markov's demeanor or an Eastern European ''thing'' like some say here...like a Lenin or Stalin statue!!, but even in interviews when Markov is serious (99% of the time) it's a little scary/depressing! Markov would never be a good stand-up comedian!
You'd think he hates life!, and then comes along...Subban, and Markov loves life again!!
I do love Markov's smile when he uses it! (so rare!!).

Subban is the absolute opposite...seems to love life so much and shows it!! (I would too if I were Subban), and yes I know that Markov could be super happy too but it would be great to see more smiles from him since it suits him! smiling looks good on anyone! (better than a mean/anti-social look!).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 02-09-2013 at 04:05 AM.