View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Saul Goodman
Attorney at law

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparxx87 View Post
Pure arrogance. Again, only 1 team was fortunate enough to win a lottery and get a generational talent that saved their franchise from bankruptcy, relocation, and brought back all the fair weather fans.

And go read the Kaberle threads; Leafs fans said 1st + centre prospect. They got 1st + prospect + conditional 2nd if Boston won.

They were scoffed at for Beauchemin proposals - look what he got. Schenn for JVR - 'ROFL dumb Leaf fans' look what happened. 1st for Versteeg? Dumb Leaf fans, it was 1st + 3rd.

I don't dispute the more with less; I proposed Stempniak for Pens second a week or so ago and it was well received.. I love watching the Pens and I really wanna see Sid add a Conn Smythe to the trophy case... But damn, some Penguins fans (not all) are down right arrogant and feel a sense of entitlement.

I don't understand the entitlement. You CHEER for a better team, so that makes one better or more informed and knowledgable? It's incredible the amount of players, coaches, GM's, scouts etc. southern Ontario produces for a bunch of delusional idiots, as they're so often referred to around here.
well said.