View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 08:12 AM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalay Industries View Post
Once again Jagr-fans wakes up every ten games when the old man pops a couple of points just to vanish again for the next nine games.

I don't mind Jagr, but I do mind Jagrgodr's ability to keep talking about Jagr as if he was still the best player in the world.

He WAS one of the very best players for many years, so all I'm saying is: He is NOT one of the best players anymore. And I'm not one to rave about it everytime he leaves the ice without points, but Jagrgodr sure keeps raving about every shot Jagr has on goal and every nice pass he does, and I just can't stand that unrealistic attitude. That's all.

I would love for him to be realistic about Jagr just ONCE.
We all voted last night and Jagrgodr's enthusiasm won in a landslide over your crotchetiness. Jagrgodr doesn't need a personal troll in this forum.

Jagr is having a positive impact on the organization by helping boost interest, and he's having a positive impact on the team. Even Brenden Morrow is using some of Jagr's training techniques.

No need to piss in our wheaties over a personal vendetta. Dallas fans, for the most part, understand what we're getting from a 40 year old Jagr, and it's much better than some of the players Dallas has rolled out in recent history.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote