View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 09:11 AM
BlackStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
Cole has always been a player who has to be prodded to give a consistent effort. I think a combination of being in poor shape and still sulking over the lockout are the primary reasons for his poor play.

I suspect that he would welcome a trade back to Carolina if they were interested.
On what planet!? If you don't know what you are talking about then don't talk about it. Cole has always been a very hardworking guy, it's astonishing to me that you would say something as ridiculous and untruthful as that. There isn't a single knowledgeable Canes/NHL fan who would say something as ignorant as that. Erik Cole has always been a hard-worker, even more so after his horrific neck-injury a few years ago.

Cole has been terrible so far this year for sure, but it has nothing to do with a lack of hard-work, he's just not mentally there right now. He is not even playing his game, he is a different player this year. He is an older guy, and he he wasn't playing in a league before the end of the lockout, hopefully everything works out, and i think it will. He is too good of a player still to be playing this bad.

BlackStar is offline   Reply With Quote