View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
But last night he got light up by Moncton for 4 goals before getting pulled on the 8-5 pasting the Wildcats laid on the Mooseheads...he also did not shine in the Top Prospects Game,letting in 3 in his half game of work...but the real concern is that despite playing for the top team in the Q,hr still has not cracked the. 900+ save %,let alone show elite. 920+ save% numbers...sure hr has great win totals but he plays behind the top team in the Q.....I do not see why scouts rank him #1 goalie for the draft...he doesn't even look like a top 5 goalie to me...he id no Tristan Jarry.
Perfect reason why scouts make decisions based on viewings of the players, not based on the stat line.

Comparing him directly to Jarry based on statistics alone is like arguing that Nick Petan's 1.73 point-per-game means he should be drafted ahead of Nathan MacKinnon and his 1.68 point-per-game. It's never apples to apples, especially across different leagues.

Also, you're incorrect. Fucale had a .901 save percentage entering into last night's game.