View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 11:50 AM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habdynasty View Post
He is the complete package, great vision, great skater, heavy shot. Imagine P.K. In 5 years he will be a dominant player.
hmmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
I know Therrien wants to protect Subban and give him favorable minutes but he needs to realize and quick that he is our best overall dman out there in front of Markov yes.

Safe to say since he is back he's the best dman on the team.
Quoi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
This...this and this. I keep hearing how Markov makes every single person better and how he's this legendary player. Markov is damn good but no one ever brings up how bad we were on the PP without Streit or that Komi had a terrible season in his last year with Markov.
The PP struggled because we had no point shot. I don't know how anyone can argue against the fact that Markov made all those players play above their heads. Komisarek went to the All-Star game hahaha. He's far and away better than any player we have except Price. He makes everyone around him better.

It really trips me out how people see Subban as a player. I love the guy and want him on my team but my god he gets so overrated here. I can't stand the guys turnovers and stupid penalties. What you guys see as an excellent zone clear, I see as a wasted opportunity to get the puck up to the forwards. If he could just calm down and get his head up when he has the puck, he'd be sooo much better. When he makes his crazy pivots and dipsy doodles to beat a forechecker, I want to see him make a great, quick pass after, not a 50 foot high clear on his backhand, or skating himself into a corner in the Ozone when there are options everywhere.

I'm banking on Markov being healthy and PK getting to learn from him all year on the little plays and having poise with the puck, because if PK had that then we can start talking about team Canada and him being a dominant defender! For now though, everyone slow down and please stop comparing him to Chris Chelios... What a joke!