View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Johnny Canuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Canuck fans need to learn "Selling 101" and the dont's:
- Don't appear too anxious to sell as it suggests that you are desperate, have limited number of buyers and thus puts you at the disadvantage of selling well below your asking price
Sorry, i forgot to put on my pretend gm hat before i came here. Vancouver is not really desperate at the moment, as the team continues to win. They are not playing that great, but getting really good results with two of their top 6 missing. Helps when you are in a weak division.

Come summer teams maybe be able to get Luongo at bargain basement prices ,considering the cap for next season is 64.3 million.

Many fans are against taking Luongo because his long contract, or as someone before me eloquently stated "have fun with paying for an elite goalie when hes in his 40s and a slug and finding a way to pay both goalies"

When he is in his 40s,the cap may as well be 90 million. Which is possible in 2021-22 if the NHL Revenue grow 5% annually. If that occurs his contract actually becomes great especially for those teams that have an internal cap budget.

Last edited by Johnny Canuck: 02-09-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote