Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 02:56 PM
FisherKing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
I think people's dislike for Therrien before he got the job is clouding their judgment. I LOVE White a lot as a player for this team, yet I am okay with what Therrien did. I am sure that Therrien is a fan of White, but he wants White to be a responsible player. If White can be more disciplined, he can be a very good 4th liner for this team, we need a guy like him, and I think Therrien knows it.

Yet, I'd be more impressed with Therrien if he plays White tonight, and scratches Armstrong instead for Moen. White is a good humble guy, he just needs to learn when to act out and when not to, he's still learning a lot in this league. I'm sure that White "gets it now", he is pretty upset about it and expects to be sitting tonight, how great for his confidence and his play would it be to give him another shot tonight? I hope that's what happens.
Excellent post. I agree on all counts. I think Therrien playing White tonight would be an excellent move, assuming of course he "tears a strip" off White before hand and gives him a not so subtle hint that if he ****s up again, he'll be a healthy scratch until hell freezes over.

Edit: I like Therrien's work so far with the team overall. Not sure he's smart enough or insightful enough to do this though. Scratching Whilte seems like the far more likely move by Therrien, and he may feel it's his only option.

Last edited by FisherKing: 02-09-2013 at 03:05 PM.
FisherKing is offline   Reply With Quote