View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 03:52 PM
SDig14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Yeah RNH's and Hall's defensive plays in the 3rd were crap There's a reason why we lost 2-1 and not 5-1, I only caught the 3rd but besides some questionable coaching decisions in particular on that 5 on 3, I thought that our guys gave it all that they had and that's all that you can ask for. We had a number of chances to tie it but couldn't quite do it, it doesn't mean that we suck, it means that right now things aren't going our way, that's what happens in sports. As long as they are playing hard I'm fine with the results, that said anyone saying that Gagner had a good game in the defensive zone tonight they need glasses. I only caught the 3rd and he had at least 2-3 poor plays in that period alone.

This team WILL turn it around, mark my words as long as the core is healthy they will start to win games, IMO it starts tomorrow in Columbus. Seeing Hall and RNH chase down Zetterberg tells me that they detest losing and sooner or later they are going to contribute in a big way to us winning games. Paajarvi had a pretty strong 3rd as well, Petry and Gagner had rough 3rd's IMO. We lost to a veteran team by a single goal basically because our execution wasn't as good as it needed to be and we didn't get a bounce our way. My prediction is that tomorrow Columbus is going to get their ***** handed to them in a big way.
Take you common sense and logic elsewhere, we aren't having it!

SDig14 is offline   Reply With Quote