Thread: Injury Report: Peter Regin: Chest Injury
View Single Post
02-09-2013, 05:19 PM
vCash: 500
Lundin played terrible. Greening played terrible. Condra wasn't good. Michalek was awful.

This is not a complaint about European players. Alfie and Karlsson are my favorite players. This is a complaint against oft-injured centers who you come to rely on who are constantly out of the lineup because they are made of freaking glass.

I want a tough team. But I don't mean that to be a team full of fighters. Mentally tough. Tough on the puck. Hard to beat. They were none of that today and too many of the same type of player is not a good thing. You can make up your own minds as to what constitutes the same type of player.

Anyway, the game today sucked but it's one game and so be it. There will undoubtedly be lineup changes.

As for Regin, maybe we should move on from this player at some point. Maybe not yet. I agree that he's a good guy and has talent. But he is fragile and not the guy I want with the puck on his stick when the game's on the line. Seriously, when they said he was out of the lineup because of a chest injury I literally rolled my eyes. It's not like he's some rough-and-tumble guy where you could understand these types of injuries.

This is NOT bad luck.

delchief is offline   Reply With Quote