Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 04:26 PM
E = CH˛

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
No. What's it is called is experience....Tough to pretend that White is indeed a complete moron since we don't know him and since he does seem to know what he did was wrong. What he need to control is his temper, is his lack of inexperience in those situations at a higher level, and it's his tendancy of bring the tough of the team. I guess he doesn't want to leave Prust with all those assignments so he's taking it to the other level which he shouldn't. Let's hope it comes down with experience.
Some guys just don't have much capacity for thinking when they're on the ice and they inevitably end up doing something retarded. Ex : Bégin.

In that situation Ott went low on White and White went crazy. He didn't even look in Ott's eyes to see if he had a partner, he just dropped his gloves and started swinging.. against one of the worst pest/agitator in the league known for turtling when his team was up by 2 in the third and after having been scratched for the same gesture. As I type this I still can't believe he was dumb enough to do what he did. It's shocking. Usually when a child puts his hand on the stove, he never does it again.

To me, experience won't fix that. Maybe next game he will be more subdued, but in french we have a saying I love.. chassez le naturel et il revient au galop. Best translation I found was : What's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh.

E = CH˛ is offline   Reply With Quote