View Single Post
Old
02-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
According to Lafleurs Guy everything is going great, all prospects need to be crushed at the NHL level for 3 or 4 years before finding their groove.

I think their drafting is massively over-rated, only their top picks are doing anything. You have these elite level rookies being guided by 3rd liners, you are asking for problems.
They'll be fine. All that team needs to do is stay patient. And if they're going to change things up they should do it on the blueline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLP View Post
Boston actually had a Travel Ban in effect yesterday, up to a year in jail for anyone driving anywhere for any reason. Taxis and food delivery also shut down. What is it with that place they also have a nightly 23h00 curfew for people under 21 yrs old lol.

Hurts the Lightning, they were at the TD Garden and did their morning skate. The makeup game should be in Tampa.
I hear they're considering Mel Lastman for coach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko999 View Post
Remember when I said the Oilers were a joke? You can't win with only young kids, you need some veterans with character.

Edmonton is also 29th 5 on 5. They're just too soft.
You can't win with kids? Maybe not (though Pittsburgh and others are evidence that this isn't true) but you can build with kids, there's nothing wrong with that at all. Let them develop. As they mature and get better then they can add some FAs. All managment has to do is stay patient. We'll see if they're smart enough to do this.

They are a bunch of 18 year olds developing their game. They don't have to win this year, they've got lots of time.

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 02-09-2013 at 05:00 PM.